Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pregnant pics-9mos of thanksgiving!


Molly, this one is for you!

As most of you have been aware...my pregnancy has been an interesting one! My gratitude has definitely been challenged and yet I constantly see the hand of God and I know that He has ordained this time. Where flu, colds and stomach bugs have prevailed, fun with family and friends has truly been grace-living. We have been so blessed in seeing family we haven't seen in a while and have made new friends in our new neighborhood and our old friendships are sweeter. Where placenta previa was rearing its ugly head, the peace of the Lord reigned over our house and baby Owen is safe and everything is perfect because He promises to keep us in perfect peace when we rely on Him. Itching....well, that was just horrible but I can say that I made it through 5 months of itching and can still thank the Father for blessing me with a pregnancy that has truly been a gift. Andy has had some stressful times at his work, and we are learning that stress steals our joy and discounts our belief. We are thankful for the need to press in and depend on HIM!
Jesus knows what we need best. Our job is to believe and receive from Him. This is what you learn when you see that allowing Him to speak and by believing what He says is true. I pray that our learning doesn't stop here and I pray that our hearts remain thankful.